Procedure of disposal of products
EVER has started cooperation with BIOSYSTEM ELEKTRORECYKLING SA, an Organization of Recycling Electric and Electronic Equipment, fulfilling the needs of businesses introducing electric and electronic equipment to the Polish market.
The law of July 29, 2005 on used electric and electronic equipment (Journal of Laws No. 180, Item 1495) obliges businesses to collect, reclaim and recycle used equipment.
According to the law, every user of electric and electronic equipment, including EVER products, for use in domestic environment, is required to submit used equipment to institutions collecting such equipment. It is forbidden to dispose of the used equipment with other types of waste, because used electric and electronic equipment constitute waste that is dangerous to the environment, and consequently to human health.
In order to protect the natural environment EVER entered into cooperation with BIOSYSTEM ELEKTRORECYKLING SA, an Organization of Recycling Electric and Electronic Equipment. BIOSYSTEM ELEKTRORECYKLING has now taken over EVER's statutory obligation with regard to the used equipment. In other countries where EVER products are available, clients can return used or damaged EVER products to our local distributors.
Clients located in Poland, who have EVER* products, can dispose of the used equipment as follows:
1. At retail and wholesale vendors - retailers and wholesalers of electric and electronic equipment are obliged to:
- from July 01, 2006, when selling equipment for household use, to accept, free of charge, the used equipment of the same kind as the equipment being purchased by the client, in quantities not higher than the new equipment sold;
- display in the sales point information about specialized sites collecting used equipment.
2. In specialized collection sites - the specialized sites collecting electric and electronic equipment will be conducting selective and free of charge collection of such equipment from households. The list of such sites and their addresses is published in the respective office of the commune. Pursuant to Art. 3 Section 2 Item 6a of the law dated September 13, 1996 on maintaining cleanliness and order in communes (Journal of Laws of 2005 No. 236, Item 2008), the communes ensure cleanliness and order in their area and create conditions necessary to maintain this order, and in particular are obligated to:
- provide to the residents, on a website or in a customary manner, information about sites in the communed that collect used electric and electronic equipment from households,
- provide the name, registered office designation and address or the full name and address of the person collecting used electric and electronic equipment,
- provide addresses of sites collecting electric and electronic equipment, including sites selling electric and electronic equipment.
Collecting used electric and electronic equipment from retailers or wholesalers:
Each retailer and wholesaler selling EVER products who will be collecting used EVER equipment should keep it on hardened, roofed surface. Additionally, EVER guarantees that segregated electric and electronic waste will be collected from the dealer by BIOSYSTEM ELEKTRORECYCLING after informing BIOSYSTEM about it.
Contact with the recycler (08.00 - 16.00):