THE REGULATIONS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA BY EVER Sp. z o.o. PURSUANT TO GDPR
Ever Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Poznań 60-003, 19 Wołczyńska Str., being the Administrator of Personal Data, processes personal data pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (UE) 2016/679 dated April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), the so-called General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. Personal Data - pursuant to the definition in GDPR, these are all information allowing the identification of a natural person, in any form (with the use of writing, sound, image), such as: first name, family name, address, telephone no., e-mail address, PESEL, NIP.
- performing civil law agreements with customers,
- performing business transactions,
- performing orders on the basis of purchase orders submitted by customers,
- performing service tasks under warranty and post-warranty agreements,
- performing technical support services for customers,
- performing marketing activities, in particular: bonus sales, competitions, promotional activities, information activities,
- e-mailing marketing and business messages and newsletters related to products and services offered by EVER Sp. z o.o.,
- contacting by phone or with the use of automated caller systems for marketing and business purposes related to products and services offered by EVER Sp. z o.o.,
- posting marketing and business messages related to products and services offered by EVER Sp. z o.o.
5. The personal data are collected, processed and used by EVER Sp. z o.o. pursuant to the following legal bases:
I. consents issued by customers pursuant to the legal regulations in force, including the provisions of the act dated July 18, 2002 on providing services by electronic means and the act dated July 16, 2004, the telecommunication law, in case of contact by means of e-mail and automated called system and telecommunication terminals (including voice connections and text messages);
II. the legally justified interest of EVER Sp. z o.o., being the Personal Data Administrator, as specified in Art. 6 Section 1 Point f) in the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council dated April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - in case of mailing marketing messages - in case of e-mailing marketing and business messages.
- will make it impossible to perform business transactions,
- will make it impossible to perform services tasks,
- will make it impossible to send business and marketing messages pursuant to the rules specified in this information - in case of contact by means of e-mail and automated called system and telecommunication terminals (including voice connections and text messages),
- may make it impossible to send business and marketing messages to customers pursuant to the rules specified in this information.
6. EVER Sp. z o.o. may transfer personal data to the following third parties for the purposes specified in this document:
a. companies or individuals with whom EVER Sp. z o.o. concluded agreements about entrusting the processing of personal data for the purpose of conducting the Company's business. Pursuant to the agreements concluded with EVER Sp. z o.o., such business will be obliged to use proper security, technical and organizational steps to protect the personal data and to process them pursuant to the instructions received from EVER Sp. z o.o.,
b. supervising authorities, governmental authorities and other third parties; if this is necessary to perform the purposes specified above and to satisfy the legal requirements, personal data may be transferred to supervising authorities, courts and other governing bodies (e.g. tax authorities and law enforcement authorities), independent external advisors (e.g. auditors) or entities performing services.
7. Being the Personal Data Administrator, EVER Sp. z o.o. is obliged to take proper security steps, both technical and organizational, to protect the processed personal data. The personal data are stored by EVER Sp. z o.o. or by entities processing the personal data only for the time required to achieve purposes for which these data are stored, namely as long as the consent is valid and as long as required by legal regulations (in particular by the tax regulations and the limitation of claims) following the withdrawal of the consent.
8. All individuals whose data are processed are covered by rights pertaining to the protection of personal data. Pursuant to the legal regulations on the protection of data in force, individuals whose data are processed are entitled to file complaints with the relevant supervisory authority (namely to the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority or a body succeeding it).
Additionally, the individuals whose data are process are entitled to:
b. have their personal data corrected, if they are incorrect. Taking into account the purpose of processing, the individuals whose data are processed, are entitled to demand to have their personal data complemented, including by presenting additional representations,
c. have their personal data deleted ("the right to be forgotten"); if circumstances prescribed by legal regulations exist, the individuals whose data are processed are entitled to demand to have their personal data promptly removed and EVER Sp. z o.o. is obliged to delete such personal data without undue delay,
d. limit the processing of their personal data; in such a case, EVER Sp. z o.o. will present such data at the individual's demand and the processing of the data may only be limited for specific purposes,
e. have their personal data transferred; on certain conditions, the individuals whose personal data are processed, are entitled to receive the personal data processed bye EVER Sp. z o.o. in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format,
f. file objections; in certain circumstances, the individuals whose personal data are processed, are entitled to file an objection to the supervising authority, for reasons related to a specific situation, against the processing of personal data, and EVER Sp. z o.o. may be required to stop processing of such personal data.
If there are any questions regarding the protection of personal data or exercising privacy rights, please contact the Personal Data Administrator: