1. The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for the information in cookies.
2. Cookie files (also cookies) are computer data, in particular text files, stored in the Service user's terminal and used for purposes of browsing the Service's website. Usually, cookies contain the name of the website sending them, duration of storage on the terminal and a unique number.
3. The cookies are placed on the Service user's terminal and accessed by the Service operator, Ever Sp. z o. o. with registered office at ul. Grudzińskiego 30, 62-020 Swarzędz
4. The cookies are used to:
a. customize the content of the Service to the user's preferences and optimize the use of the website; in particular, the cookies allow to identify theService user's terminal and properly display the customized websi;
b. create statistical data that allow to understand how the Service users use the website, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
c. maintain the Service user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user is not required to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Service;
5. Two basic types of cookies, namely session cookies and persistent cookies, are used in the Service. Session cookies are temporary files, stored in the user's terminal until logging out, leaving the website or shutting down the software (the web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the user's terminal for a time specified in the cookies' parameters or until deleted by the user.
6. The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
a. necessary cookies allowing to use services available within the Service, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services that require authentication within the Service;
b. safety cookies, e.g. used for detecting abuse with regard to authentication within the Service;
c. performance cookies allowing to collect information about using the Service's website;
d. functional cookies allowing to remember the user's settings and to customize the user's interface, e.g. for a given language or the user's region, font size, the look of the website, etc.;
7. In many cases the software for viewing websites (the browser) accepts storing cookies in the user's terminal by default. The Service users may alter their cookie settings at any time. These settings may be altered to block automatic handling of cookies in the website browser settings or inform the user any time the cookies are uploaded to their terminal. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of using the cookies can be found in the software (the browser) settings.
9. The cookies uploaded to the Service user's terminal may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
10. More information about the cookies can be found in your website's Settings or Help sections.
11. More about cookies.